Cool Machines C2U130 MOAV 37 h. p. Gas Vacuum
- 5x the performance of our 23hp Impeller Vacuum!
- Capable of no operating downtime when changing bags!
- Trailer mounting to cut down on job-site setup!
The new M.O.A.V. is a rugged, powerful vacuum that can turn those day jobs into hour jobs.
- Large, 37 h.p. Briggs and Stratton (Vanguard) engine for solid power. Largest vacuum engine in our lineup!
- Large P.D. (Positive Displacement) vacuum provides massive performance gains over an impeller unit. (5x’s more suction-static pressure)
- No High-Speed Impeller; means much less maintenance due to worn/damaged impellers and chambers.
- No overheating concerns with the engine cooling air and muffler exhaust plumbed outside of the trailer.
- As quiet as our impeller vacuums; Considerably quieter than high-speed air-raid siren noise of belt drive vacuums!
- Trailer/skid-mounted system reduces set-up time and lowers the risk of transport abuse and damage like that of smaller units. Pull hoses, connect, and fire up the engine!
•Weight: 1500 lbs.
•Dimensions: 95” long x 50” wide x 70” high
•6″ dia. intake/output
•Engine: Briggs “Vanguard” V-twin OHV, 10 gallon tank, positive pressure lubrication, low level oil shutdown, oil pressure shutdown switch, r.p.m./hourmeter, Electronic Fuel Enjection (EFI).
•Electric Start: with included 12 volt battery. Integrated engine block cooling air filter.
•Engine Warranty: 2 year consumer/1 year commercial
•Vacuum Size: Massive 800 c.f.m. 12″ Hg or 123″ water column. (5x’s more than impeller vacuums)
•Vacuum Speed: Fills standard 75 ft3 collect bag in minutes.